This Schaumburg, IL pool had been damaged by recent storms. The homeowners had been debating removing the pool, and the last round of storms and damage helped make up their minds.
The pool was the dominant feature in the backyard. It also had a large concrete patio associated with it. We removed both the pool and the concrete patio, bringing them to a clean slate.
We finished the project with grass seed and blanket. Phase 2 for our clients will be to install a new patio to fit their needs.
Restoring Your Lawn – Seed vs Sod – Read more here
If you are in the greater Chicago or Denver areas and need your pool removed then please do not hesitate to contact us for a complimentary estimate.
REASONS TO REMOVE YOUR SWIMMING POOL TODAY
1. Reduce Stress and Enjoy your Back Yard
• Having a swimming pool in disrepair is stressful and could be a liability
• Every time you look into the back yard you see it and it haunts you
• At night you may lie awake trying to figure out how to deal with the problem
• Neighbors may be complaining and you may start receiving letters from the City or Village
2. Increase Real Estate Value
• Gain a bigger yard with more usable space and a more marketable space for realtors to sell, even consider adding a garden train
• Houses without a swimming pool appeal to a broader market
• Houses being sold “as is” with a swimming pool in disrepair will decrease the value of the home more than
it will cost to remove it and may decrease surrounding property values
• The cost of removing a swimming pool in disrepair will be significantly offset by the value it adds to the
property and it will make the property easier to sell
3. Save Money
• Property Tax Reduction – Pool are considered usable space are you are taxed on it
• Reduce your Home Owners Insurance Premium – Pools are a safety liability
• Lower your monthly utility costs, energy costs are constantly rising, your pool will only become
• Water costs are rising
• Repairing an old swimming pool will cost a lot more than it will be to remove a pool over the long run
4. Conserve Clean Water
• There is a shortage of clean water in the world
5. Public Pools are like Water Parks
• Public pools are up-to-date with latest safety features such as shallow pools for toddlers
• Public pools increase social interaction among children and parents, making a community
• Your taxes are paying for the public pools, so why not use them
6. Reduce West Nile Mosquito Breeding Grounds
• Abandoned pools are the ideal spot for mosquitoes to breed
Contact us about removing your swimming pool.
We do work in both the northern Chicago and Denver areas.