Art in the garden is a great investment. It is often underestimated the value and character art adds to the landscape. Gardens and art go together like peanut butter and jelly.
After a pool removal we often get asked to replace the pool as a focal point. If you are looking for low maintenance and low energy consumption, consider adding a sculpture piece. Garden artwork from a well know artist is a better investment than a swimming pool from our perspective. A great example of art that can give you something unique that no one else has are these wind sculptures by Lyman Whitaker. This is an example kinetic art (art that depends on motion for its effects) by a well know artist whose work will hold its value.
Let Mack Land, LLC help you find the signature piece for your landscape. Contact us to discuss your options.
Fiberglass Shell Pool Removal
After recently purchasing and moving in, our client in Aurora, Colorado contacted us about removing the failing pool that dominated her backyard.
This fiberglass shell pool had seen better days. With the freeze/thaw that winters in Colorado bring us and the close proximity of a mature pine tree and its roots, the pool had lifted and shifted. The previous owners had addressed the issue with Great Stuff foam.
The back yard was a very tight area to work in. That’s where our specialty with working with compact experiment really comes into play.
After removing the fiberglass shell entirely and disposing of it offsite, we broke up the surrounding concrete patio that covered the rest of the back yard.
We brought in clean compactable fill material and brought the back yard to grade. Our client opted to have us stop at this point. She wanted to get a feel for the backyard and determine what she wanted to do next. Lawn, extend the patio, planting beds? With the pool removed, her backyard looked as though it had doubled in size.
If you’re in the greater Denver or Chicago areas please contact us to discuss your pool removal options.
America’s #1 Source for Pool Removals
Fiberglass Shell Pool Removal
After starting one pool removal in Denver, Colorado, the neighbors next door were curious as to what we were doing. Once they learned we were removing the pool and how we have streamlined the process, they signed up to have their pool removed as well.
Their pool was a fiberglass shell pool that the homeowner and his father had installed many years ago. The family had enjoyed the pool for many years but it had not been used recently. They had been unsure of what to with the pool and the backyard in general and it was perfect timing that we were working right next door.
As with all fiberglass shell pools, we removed the pool entirely and hauled it offsite. We broke up the concrete walk around the pool and used it as structural fill in the bottom. Clean, compactable fill material was brought in. We brought the area to grade and the homeowner is planning on sodding the area. The backyard doubled in size for usable space, their dog will love the extra room to run.
If you live in the greater Denver or Chicago areas please do not hesitate to give us a call about swimming pool removal or any of the other services that we offer. Also make sure to visit our experience page to see some of our previous pool removal work.
No one removes more pools than Mack Land.
5 REASONS TO REMOVE YOUR
SWIMMING POOL TODAY
1. Reduce Stress and Enjoy your Back Yard
- Having a pool in disrepair is stressful
- Every time you look into the back yard you see it and it haunts you
- At night you may lie awake trying to figure out how to deal with the problem
- Neighbors may be complaining and you may start receiving letters from the City or Village
2. Increase Real Estate Value
- Gain a bigger yard with more usable space and a more marketable space for realtors to sell
- Houses without pools appeal to a broader market – backyard space allows for options
- Houses being sold “as is” with a pool in disrepair will decrease the value of the home more than it will cost to remove it and may decrease surrounding property values
- The cost of removing a pool in disrepair will be significantly offset by the value it adds to the property and it will make the property easier to sell
- Safety concerns for children and pets is reduced
3. Save Money
- Reduce your Home Owners Insurance Premium – Pools are a safety liability
- Lower your monthly utility costs, energy costs are constantly rising, your pool will only become more expensive
- Repairing an old pool will cost a lot more than it will be to remove a pool over the long run
4. Save Water
- Water costs are rising
- There is a shortage of clean water in the world
5. Public Pools are like Water Parks
- Public pools are up-to-date with latest safety features such as shallow pools for toddlers
- Public pools increase social interaction among children and parents, making a community stronger
- Your taxes are paying for the public pools, so why not use them
Does it make sense to pour chemicals into 20,000 gallons of water on a regular basis and then pump it out at the end of the year into the environment?
Call today and ask about our Current Promotions
Online Quotes Available
Colorado Pool Removal Service Areas
Arapahoe County Pool Removal Contractor
Boulder County Pool Removal Contractor
Denver County Pool Removal Contractor
Eagle County Pool Removal Contractor
El Paso County Pool Removal Contractor
Jefferson County Pool Removal Contractor
Summit County Pool Removal Contractor