Pool Removals: Why removing your pool can add value to your property.
Real Estate Pool Removals: Tip #3
It’s come time to sell your house. There is lots of activity but no offers. You keep hearing the same thing; “We love the house, hate the pool”. Perhaps it is time to consider removing the pool. Below are a few reasons why removing your pool may be the right move.
Increase Real Estate Value
- Removing the pool will allow you to gain a bigger yard with more usable space and a more marketable space for realtors to sell.
- Houses without pools appeal to a broader market.
- Houses being sold “as is” with a pool in disrepair will decrease the value of the home more than it will cost to remove it and may decrease surrounding property values.
- The cost of removing a pool in disrepair will be significantly offset by the value it adds to the property and it will make the property easier to sell.
What if you aren’t in the market to sell your home? Or did you just purchase a home with a pool you don’t want? Removing the pool can still add value to your property and save you money.
- Property Tax Reduction – Pool are considered usable space are you are taxed on it.
- Reduce your Home Owners Insurance Premium – Pools are a safety liability.
- Lower your monthly utility costs, energy costs are constantly rising, your pool will only become more expensive.
- Water costs are rising.
- Repairing an old pool will cost a lot more than it will be to remove a pool over the long run. Many areas will require you to bring your old pool up to current code and can be quite costly.
If you’re in the greater Chicago or Denver areas please contact us to discuss your pool removal options.
America’s #1 Source for Pool Removals
Denver, Colorado Pool Removal
Fiberglass Shell Pool Removal After starting one pool removal in Denver, Colorado, the neighbors nex…
Barrington, Illinois Pool Removal
Vinyl Liner Pool Removal Our clients enjoyed having a pool in the backyard, however over time it bec…
Pool Removals: We specialize in using compact equipment.
Real Estate Pool Removals: Tip #2 You know the saying: “bigger is better”. We have found that …