Deerfield, Illinois Pool Removal
Here is another Deerfield, IL pool removal where the owners were just not getting enough usage of the pool to justify its operating costs.
They also realized that replacing the area that the pool occupied with an open yard would go a long way to making their property more appealing when it came time to sell.
There are many reasons why one would choose to remove a pool, here are a few:
- If the pool takes up 30% or more of the backyard.
- If the pool is over 30 years old and is in need of repair
- If the pool does not have a safety gate around it.
- If the pool is made from a vinyl liner.
- If the geographic area the pool has less than 3 months of “swimming weather”
- If the pool is the only one in the neighborhood.
- If your area is currently experiencing a drought
This Deerfield, IL pool removal required us to make use of our low impact methods to ensure minimal damage to the surrounding areas and large trees on the property while breaking up the concrete structure. We hauled all of the concrete offsite prior to backfilling with clean, compactable material.
Here you can see our recently purchased track loader in action during the final phases of the job.
While a great deal of our work is in the greater Chicago area we also have an office in the greater Denver area. If you have pool removal requirements in either of these areas then please do not hesitate to contact us for a chat about your specific needs.
Mack Land’s Pool Removal Process
OUR PROCESS The process starts with two on staff landscape architects that work through all the vari…
Littleton, Colorado Pool Removal
Liner Pool with Concrete Bottom Our client in Littleton, CO contacted us here at Mack Land last year…
Wilmette, Illinois Pool Removal
All Concrete Pool Removal Our clients had recently purchased their new home. Unfortunately it came w…