West Dundee, IL – Pool Removal
This West Dundee, IL pool removal was a typical instance where with a view to selling, the client wanted to increase the value of their real estate by removing their pool.
Removing this above ground pool was the first phase in a multi phase backyard makeover project. The pool had not been used in some time and like with many pools, low levels of use lead to low levels of maintenance and eventually the pool becomes no longer economical to maintain.
Phase two of the project was to remove and redo the patio.
As with all of our pool removal jobs with this West Dundee Pool Removal we stuck to our time proven specification that ensured a hassle free outcome.
1. Call in a Utility Locate “Julie” 1 week prior to start
2. Pump out existing pool water and discharge to curb or on property
3. Safely disconnect and remove all pool utilities, gas and electric
4. Remove pool liner and dispose offsite
5. Disassemble pool and recycle all materials
6. Import topsoil
7. Seed and blanked disturbed area (In this instance the client opted for sod to ensure that instant green backyard).
As you can see from the before and after photos the desired results were achieved.
You will also notice the while doing the job we made use of our low impact machinery to minimize collateral damage.
Take a look at our experience page to see before and after photos of other pool removal exercises we have completed in both the greater Chicago and Denver areas.
Pool Removals: Why removing your pool can add value to your property.
Real Estate Pool Removals: Tip #3 It’s come time to sell your house. There is lots of activity b…
Pool Removals: We specialize in using compact equipment.
Real Estate Pool Removals: Tip #2 You know the saying: “bigger is better”. We have found that …
Pool Removals: We recommend removing the concrete.
Real Estate Pool Removals: Tip #1 This can be a topic that varies depending on who you ask and where…