West Dundee, IL – Pool Removal
This West Dundee, IL pool removal was a typical instance where with a view to selling, the client wanted to increase the value of their real estate by removing their pool.
Removing this above ground pool was the first phase in a multi phase backyard makeover project. The pool had not been used in some time and like with many pools, low levels of use lead to low levels of maintenance and eventually the pool becomes no longer economical to maintain.
Phase two of the project was to remove and redo the patio.
As with all of our pool removal jobs with this West Dundee Pool Removal we stuck to our time proven specification that ensured a hassle free outcome.
1. Call in a Utility Locate “Julie” 1 week prior to start
2. Pump out existing pool water and discharge to curb or on property
3. Safely disconnect and remove all pool utilities, gas and electric
4. Remove pool liner and dispose offsite
5. Disassemble pool and recycle all materials
6. Import topsoil
7. Seed and blanked disturbed area (In this instance the client opted for sod to ensure that instant green backyard).
As you can see from the before and after photos the desired results were achieved.
You will also notice the while doing the job we made use of our low impact machinery to minimize collateral damage.
Take a look at our experience page to see before and after photos of other pool removal exercises we have completed in both the greater Chicago and Denver areas.
Park Ridge, Illinois Pool Removal
All Concrete Pool Park Ridge, Illinois is a highly sought after housing market. Our client purchased…
Mack Land’s Pool Removal Process
OUR PROCESS The process starts with two on staff landscape architects that work through all the vari…
Littleton, Colorado Pool Removal
Liner Pool with Concrete Bottom Our client in Littleton, CO contacted us here at Mack Land last year…