West Dundee, IL – Pool Removal
This West Dundee, IL pool removal was a typical instance where with a view to selling, the client wanted to increase the value of their real estate by removing their pool.
Removing this above ground pool was the first phase in a multi phase backyard makeover project. The pool had not been used in some time and like with many pools, low levels of use lead to low levels of maintenance and eventually the pool becomes no longer economical to maintain.
Phase two of the project was to remove and redo the patio.
As with all of our pool removal jobs with this West Dundee Pool Removal we stuck to our time proven specification that ensured a hassle free outcome.
1. Call in a Utility Locate “Julie” 1 week prior to start
2. Pump out existing pool water and discharge to curb or on property
3. Safely disconnect and remove all pool utilities, gas and electric
4. Remove pool liner and dispose offsite
5. Disassemble pool and recycle all materials
6. Import topsoil
7. Seed and blanked disturbed area (In this instance the client opted for sod to ensure that instant green backyard).
As you can see from the before and after photos the desired results were achieved.
You will also notice the while doing the job we made use of our low impact machinery to minimize collateral damage.
Take a look at our experience page to see before and after photos of other pool removal exercises we have completed in both the greater Chicago and Denver areas.
Golden, Colorado Pool Removal and Demolition
Best Pool Removal Contractor in Golden, CO Swimming Pool Demolition and Removal Services This is ano…
Denver Excavation Company
Are you in need of excavator services in Denver and the surrounding areas? Mack Land, LLC offers a w…
Pool Demolition and Removal, Arvada, CO
Best Pool Removal Contractor in Arvada, CO Swimming Pool Demolition and Removal Services Are you thi…